Precioso piano con detalles estéticos dignos de ser elevados a la categoría de “perfectos”. Esun imponente piano de 1.65 mts de longitud, afinado a 440 mhz, con una calidad acústica digna de mostrarla en una sala de conciertos, mucho más en la sala de su casa. Qué espera?! decide por esta joya.
The Edmund Gram Piano Company was established in 1883 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Gram built a full line of upright pianos, grand pianos, and player pianos for several decades and was known for building very good quality, higher grade instruments. In addition to manufacturing pianos sold under the ‘Edmund Gram’ name, the firm also sold pianos under the brand names of ‘Lyra’, ‘Harvard’, and ‘Link’. In about 1910 Max Richtsteig went into partnership with Gram, and the name of the company was called “The Gram â Richtsteig Piano Company’. In 1924 the firm was purchased by the Haddorff Piano Company, and Haddorff continued to build pianos under the Edmund Gram name until the Great Depression.
Agregar al carro