!!!! REMATE DEL BUEN FIN !!!!
Majestuoso piano de cola completa de una de las casas pianísticas más representativas del mercado Estadounidense. Un clásico del arte pianísitico en unas condiciones espectaculares tanto en lo musical y acústico como en lo instrumental y estético. Ven y conoce este “avión” instrumental y adquiere una de las pocas joyas de este calado disponibles en el mercado nacional. Pianoforte Gran concierto marca Weber.
A piano of international renown, manufactured by the Weber Piano Co., of New York. The house of Weber was established in 1852. The pianos of this make have been held in high esteem by artists and the musical public. In 1904 the Weber Piano Co. received from His Majesty, Alfonso XIII, a royal warrant of appointment as piano manufacturers to the court of Spain. His Holiness, Pope Pius X, also honored this distinguished concern by appointing it his personal purveyor and also for the apostolic palaces. The Weber, when introduced in 1852, won immediate response due to its tone quality, power and sympathy. It was awarded distinguished honors at the Philadelphia Centennial in 1876; at the American Exhibition in London, in 1887, and at the Paris Exposition in 1889. Albert Weber, who supervised the manufacture, was a powerful figure in the music world of his day furthering the development of musical knowledge. The Weber Piano Company continued to produce fine pianos after his death and Aeolian carried on the tradition when they acquired the company. The Weber piano, one of the oldest names in American-made pianos, made it a fourth top-of-the-line piano produced in the East Rochester plant, sharing that position with Knabe, Chickering and Mason & Hamlin. A division of Aeolian American. The house of Weber was founded in 1852 by the late Albert Weber, a Skilled musician, a piano maker of the highest distinction and a business man of rare enterprise and consummate ability Almost from the start he won for his instruments general recognition for artistic merit and a leading Position in the musical world. Weber gave to his pianos that distinct individuality of tone quality, power and sympathy which is today and has always been characteristic of them. He was for many years one of the most prominent figures in the musical and artistic world of this country, and did much to further the developmen~ of musical knowledge and culture. He was closely identified with the musical undertaking of his time and wielded a powerful influence. The business was afterward conducted by his estate until 1897, when the Weber Piano Co., with William E. Wheelock as president, was formed. The “Weber” Pianos won distinguished honors at the Philadelphia Centennial in 1876. In 1887 they were exhIbited at the American Exhibition in London, where they attracted the admiration of the most distinguished musicians and critics. Two years later they were exhibited at the Paris Exposition, where they secured an enthusiastic indorsement from the press and the musical public and obtained medal of highest award. The “Weber” Instruments, obtainable in grands and verticals, have always been favorites with the most distinguished musicians and artists and with singers of the highest renown. The international standing and artistic excellence of the “Weber” Pianos are shown by its selection by His Holiness Pope Pius X for his personal use and for the use of the Apostolic Court. A further compliment of like nature was paid the “Weber” piano when it was selected by His Majesty Alfonso XIII for his own personal use.